NDTA Functional Committee Meetings (Tuesday 10/28)
NDTA functional committee meetings are normally attended only by members of that committee. However, during the Fall Meeting non-committee members have the option to attend these meetings as observers. Please note that space and seating capacity may be limited.
Reception (Tuesday 10/28)
On Tuesday 10/28 NDTA will host a reception in honor of its Chairman, Raymond P. Ebeling, and President, LTG Kenneth R. Wykle, USA (Ret.) who are both stepping down from their positions after many dedicated years of service to the association. More details regarding this reception will follow. This reception is not a part of the official meeting agenda and should not be confused with the evening reception taking place the next night, Wednesday 10/29.
Important Notes About Meals (Tuesday 10/28 - Thursday 10/30)
- Though not included in the official agenda, breakfast will be served from 7:30am-8:30am on both Wednesday and Thursday in Majestic E-H
- Military and government attendees have the option of purchasing an optional meal package which includes breakfasts, breaks, and the Wednesday evening reception
- When registering, military and government attendees who opt not to purchase a meal package, may purchase tickets for the NDTA reception on Tuesday 10/28 and/or working lunch on Wednesday 10/29
- Military and government attendees who do not wish to purchase lunch are still welcomed and encouraged to join the working lunch discussions
- Additional details regarding meals and the purchase of meals can be found on the registration pages.
NDTA Sponsorship Program (Tuesday 10/28 - Thursday 10/30)
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities please click HERE. (Participation in the NDTA Sponsorship Program does not imply support or endorsement by USTRANSCOM, its component commands, or any other US government entity.)
NDTA Exhibition (Wednesday 10/29 - Thursday 10/30)
NDTA will be hosting an exhibition October 29-30 in Majestic E-H. Companies that are interested in participating in the exhibition can find more information, including an interactive floor plan HERE.
NDTA Corporate Awards (Wednesday 10/29)
NDTA will hold a brief awards ceremony to present its Corporate Distinguished Service Awards to those companies that have provided exceptional support to the organization in the past year.
NDTA General Membership Assembly and Elections (Wednesday 10/29)
NDTA will hold a brief membership meeting and elections for its national Board of Directors. The meeting is open to all NDTA members in good standing.
CEO Meetings (Thursday 10/30)
The Commander of USTRANSCOM will hold small top-level executive (CEO, President, Chairman only) meetings will be held with industry members working in surface, sealift, airlift, and distribution. Following the end of the Fall Meeting on Thursday, these meetings will be held in one hour increments by mode (in an order yet to be determined). Invitations for these meetings will be sent in September to top executives who are registered for the Fall Meeting. If you do not receive an invitation, but feel you should have, please contact Rebecca Jones at email@example.com or on 703-751-5011.