Corporate membership in NDTA provides unique networking, business and educational opportunities for your organization. Corporate membership provides your team the opportunity to take part in key discussions and share ideas with military, government and industry leadership. With Corporate membership your organization can be part of setting and influencing the transportation, travel and distribution agenda for today and the future.
NDTA offers four distinct Corporate Membership programs. We recommend that you speak with our Corporate Membership team to determine the best program for your organization, or to customize a Corporate program to meet the specific needs of your organization. To get started, please complete the Corporate Membership information form and an NDTA Corporate representative will contact you to discuss the program options.
Four Levels of Corporate Membership
Chairman’s Circle PLUS is the highest level of membership and is ideally suited for organizations with national and international presence.
- Particularly well suited to companies with multiple operating units.
- Up to eight subsidiaries or brands can be included under the parent organization.
- Corporation/Organization featured in the annual Defense Transportation Journal.
- Three additional individual memberships per company for each included company/brand
- Exclusive NDTA member discounts on corporate business services.
- Attendance and participation on the annual Transportation Advisory Board event
Chairman’s Circle Membership is comparable with the PLUS category above, without the multiple operating units’ feature.
Sustaining Corporate Membership is appropriate for those companies operating in two or more cities or geographic regions.
Regional Corporate Membership is ideally suited for the small company operating in a specific geographical area.
Corporate Member Testimonials
“Being an active member of the NDTA is absolutely invaluable for anyone in the Defense Transportation and Logistics Industry. There is no better forum for forging meaningful business relationships, candidly discussing issues, reaching consensus and resolving the most significant challenges that face the DOD and its partner carriers.”
– Michael J. Cashner, Vice President, Government Services, Landstar Transportation Logistics Inc.
“NDTA affords its members the opportunity to dialog with senior military and fellow transportation leaders to work together to achieve mutually beneficial goals, and to strengthen the future of the industry through its exceptional education and knowledge sharing forums.”
– J.D. Morrissette, President, Interstate Van Lines, Inc.