Two annual national events
- The NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting is the “must attend” meeting that connects government, military, and private sector stakeholders in the Joint Logistics Enterprise.
- GovTravels is our new symposium for all government travel and passenger services.
Regular drumbeat of government – industry engagement
- Annual CEO-level Transportation Advisory Board
- 6 working-level committees – 4 modal, passenger travel & cyber – regularly bring the government, military and private sector together to address current industry challenges
- Past accomplishments
- USTRANSCOM-hosted Executive Working Group meetings
NDTA Foundation & scholarships
The National Defense Transportation Association Foundation carries out the association’s charter to conduct and assist programs of transportation education, research and development.
The Foundation annually awards scholarship money to high school or college students pursuing an education in logistics, transportation, or passenger travel. Three scholarship programs are available to NDTA members and their financial dependents pursuing the study of logistics, transportation, supply chain, physical distribution, or passenger travel services.
- Charitable fundraisers and scholarship benefits
- Meetings for professional development and networking
DTJ Current Issue
MAKE AN IMPACT WITH NDTA
Join our global association of transportation, logistics and passenger travel professionals. Experience competitive benefits, rewarding professional development courses, exciting networking opportunities, and create a strong, efficient transportation system for the United States.
Get the facts and latest stories impacting our industry
The NDTA Surface Committee membership appreciates the opportunity to support Warfighters.read more
"Today, on National Defense Transportation Day, we celebrate everyone in this enterprise and what you do to project power around the world and maintain our Nati...on's superpower status. Recognizing transportation's value to our country and codifying a...read more
The NDTA Houston Chapter celebrated Defense Transportation Day at a luncheon honoring professionals working in the transportation industry on May 17, 2018 at the Sheraton North at IAH located at 15700 JFK Blvd, Houston, TX 77032 from 11 am until 1 pm. Immediately following the luncheon, NDTA President Andy Brown joined the sponsors, State President Roger Neumann, Rhonda Moon Dallas Chapter President and San Antonio Chapter President Joan Dixon-Scott for a harbor tour of the Port of Houston.read more