Two annual national events
- The NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting is the “must attend” meeting that connects government, military, and private sector stakeholders in the Joint Logistics Enterprise.
- GovTravels is our new symposium for all government travel and passenger services.
Regular drumbeat of government – industry engagement
- Annual CEO-level Transportation Advisory Board
- 6 working-level committees – 4 modal, passenger travel & cyber – regularly bring the government, military and private sector together to address current industry challenges
- Past accomplishments
- USTRANSCOM-hosted Executive Working Group meetings
NDTA Foundation & scholarships
The National Defense Transportation Association Foundation carries out the association’s charter to conduct and assist programs of transportation education, research and development.
The Foundation annually awards scholarship money to high school or college students pursuing an education in logistics, transportation, or passenger travel. Three scholarship programs are available to NDTA members and their financial dependents pursuing the study of logistics, transportation, supply chain, physical distribution, or passenger travel services.
- Charitable fundraisers and scholarship benefits
- Meetings for professional development and networking
DTJ Current Issue
MAKE AN IMPACT WITH NDTA
Join our global association of transportation, logistics and passenger travel professionals. Experience competitive benefits, rewarding professional development courses, exciting networking opportunities, and create a strong, efficient transportation system for the United States.
Get the facts and latest stories impacting our industry
The RRF functions as the nation’s emergency seafaring logistics arm, ready at a moment’s notice to support rapid worldwide deployment of U.S. military forces, namely, the Army and the Marine Corps. Until recently, for one reason or another — budget cuts, low prioritization, or finger pointing between the Services — the 46 ships of the RRF have atrophied with little resources allocated toward refurbishment and, worse, little thought given toward replacement. At an average age of 43 years old per ship, these critical resources and their mariners needed Congress to step up by providing a plan. We did.read more
Mr. John Dietrich, Chairman, National Defense Transportation Association, Comments on 2018 NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting
While facing an unpredictable world, we have a shared goal with USTRANSCOM of remaining focused on readiness and resiliency. I have seen our commercial and industry partners come together and show determination and a shared sense of purpose in this mission.read more
The National Defense Transportation Association is proud to announce the recipients of its annual scholarship program. This year, NDTA awarded $35,000 in scholarship funds to 21 students enrolled at colleges and universities throughout the United States.read more