Two annual national events
- The NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting is the “must attend” meeting that connects government, military, and private sector stakeholders in the Joint Logistics Enterprise.
- GovTravels is our new symposium for all government travel and passenger services.
Regular drumbeat of government – industry engagement
- Annual CEO-level Transportation Advisory Board
- 6 working-level committees – 4 modal, passenger travel & cyber – regularly bring the government, military and private sector together to address current industry challenges
- Past accomplishments
- USTRANSCOM-hosted Executive Working Group meetings
The NDTA Foundation annually awards scholarship money to high school or college students pursuing an education in logistics, transportation, or passenger travel.
- Three scholarship programs to NDTA members and their financial dependents pursuing the study of logistics, transportation, supply chain, physical distribution, or passenger travel services:
- Applications are due by April 16th each year to Jim Veditz via e-mail email@example.com
- A volunteer committee oversees Foundation scholarship awards and educational activities
- The Foundation is funded by donor contributions, which are tax deductible and used only for the Foundation’s educational work
- Charitable fundraisers and scholarship benefits
- Meetings for professional development and networking
DTJ Current Issue
MAKE AN IMPACT WITH NDTA
Join our global association of transportation, logistics and passenger travel professionals. Experience competitive benefits, rewarding professional development courses, exciting networking opportunities, and create a strong, efficient transportation system for the United States.
Get the facts and latest stories impacting our industry
Shortly after daybreak on May 20, the National Mall in Washington, D.C., lies relatively quiet and still. The temperature hovers around 68 degrees, and a layer of clouds gives cover from the rising sun. Perfect weather for an outdoor volunteer project. More than 50...read more
Since May 1962, the United States has observed National Transportation Week as a time to honor the men and women who transport cargo and individuals throughout the country. Transportation – in all its forms – remains just as essential to our national well-being as it...read more
By Rear Adm. Mark Buzby, USN (Ret.) President & CEO, NDTA Every day, we reap the benefits of infrastructure. Our nation’s roads, bridges, ports, pipelines, inland waterways, railroads and airports all link our communities and enable the efficient movement of...read more