Two annual national events
- The NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting is the “must attend” meeting that connects government, military, and private sector stakeholders in the Joint Logistics Enterprise.
- GovTravels is our new symposium for all government travel and passenger services.
Regular drumbeat of government – industry engagement
- Annual CEO-level Transportation Advisory Board
- 6 working-level committees – 4 modal, passenger travel & cyber – regularly bring the government, military and private sector together to address current industry challenges
- Past accomplishments
- USTRANSCOM-hosted Executive Working Group meetings
The NDTA Foundation annually awards scholarship money to high school or college students pursuing an education in logistics, transportation, or passenger travel.
- Three scholarship programs to NDTA members and their financial dependents pursuing the study of logistics, transportation, supply chain, physical distribution, or passenger travel services:
- Applications are due by April 16th each year to Jim Veditz via e-mail email@example.com
- A volunteer committee oversees Foundation scholarship awards and educational activities
- The Foundation is funded by donor contributions, which are tax deductible and used only for the Foundation’s educational work
- Charitable fundraisers and scholarship benefits
- Meetings for professional development and networking
DTJ Current Issue
MAKE AN IMPACT WITH NDTA
Join our global association of transportation, logistics and passenger travel professionals. Experience competitive benefits, rewarding professional development courses, exciting networking opportunities, and create a strong, efficient transportation system for the United States.
Get the facts and latest stories impacting our industry
What shape will the future of government travel take? Eminent presenters from a broad cross-section of private industry and the federal government discussed the contours of policy and technology Feb. 28, 2017, the second day of the GovTravels 2017 symposium....read more
We're wrapping up the second annual GovTravels symposium this evening with a farewell reception and charity raffle. Many, many thanks to the 25 companies below that donated prizes for this evening's raffle, which will benefit NDTA scholarships for deserving college...read more
By James Marconi Director of Public Relations, NDTA In an era where consumers can click a button online and get products in mere days or less, it’s easy to ignore the complexity of the system that permits that doorstep delivery. When it comes to the U.S. military, the...read more