Two annual national events
- The NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting is the “must attend” meeting that connects government, military, and private sector stakeholders in the Joint Logistics Enterprise.
- GovTravels is our new symposium for all government travel and passenger services.
Regular drumbeat of government – industry engagement
- Annual CEO-level Transportation Advisory Board
- 6 working-level committees – 4 modal, passenger travel & cyber – regularly bring the government, military and private sector together to address current industry challenges
- Past accomplishments
- USTRANSCOM-hosted Executive Working Group meetings
The NDTA Foundation annually awards scholarship money to high school or college students pursuing an education in logistics, transportation, or passenger travel.
- Three scholarship programs to NDTA members and their financial dependents pursuing the study of logistics, transportation, supply chain, physical distribution, or passenger travel services:
- Applications are due by April 16th each year to Jim Veditz via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- A volunteer committee oversees Foundation scholarship awards and educational activities
- The Foundation is funded by donor contributions, which are tax deductible and used only for the Foundation’s educational work
- Charitable fundraisers and scholarship benefits
- Meetings for professional development and networking
DTJ Current Issue
MAKE AN IMPACT WITH NDTA
Join our global association of transportation, logistics and passenger travel professionals. Experience competitive benefits, rewarding professional development courses, exciting networking opportunities, and create a strong, efficient transportation system for the United States.
Get the facts and latest stories impacting our industry
By James Marconi Director of Public Relations, NDTA In an era where consumers can click a button online and get products in mere days or less, it’s easy to ignore the complexity of the system that permits that doorstep delivery. When it comes to the U.S. military, the...read more
Why join GovTravels 2017 from Feb. 27 - March 1? The world of government travel is a complex, fast-moving place. Passenger travel professionals in the private sector, the federal government and state governments need opportunities to discuss new regulations, programs,...read more
Hundreds of professionals and dozens of leading organizations in the federal and state government travel sector will gather Feb. 27 to March 1, 2017, for the second annual GovTravels symposium. Held at the Hilton Mark Center in Alexandria, Va., GovTravels is the only...read more