Two annual national events
- The NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting is the “must attend” meeting that connects government, military, and private sector stakeholders in the Joint Logistics Enterprise.
- GovTravels is our new symposium for all government travel and passenger services.
Regular drumbeat of government – industry engagement
- Annual CEO-level Transportation Advisory Board
- 6 working-level committees – 4 modal, passenger travel & cyber – regularly bring the government, military and private sector together to address current industry challenges
- Past accomplishments
- USTRANSCOM-hosted Executive Working Group meetings
NDTA Foundation & scholarships
The National Defense Transportation Association Foundation carries out the association’s charter to conduct and assist programs of transportation education, research and development.
The Foundation annually awards scholarship money to high school or college students pursuing an education in logistics, transportation, or passenger travel. Three scholarship programs are available to NDTA members and their financial dependents pursuing the study of logistics, transportation, supply chain, physical distribution, or passenger travel services.
- Charitable fundraisers and scholarship benefits
- Meetings for professional development and networking
DTJ Current Issue
MAKE AN IMPACT WITH NDTA
Join our global association of transportation, logistics and passenger travel professionals. Experience competitive benefits, rewarding professional development courses, exciting networking opportunities, and create a strong, efficient transportation system for the United States.
Get the facts and latest stories impacting our industry
SDDC gives an update on significant changes to its leadership and management of the DOD Personal Property Program (DP3). The Command also chronicles Operation LOMBARDI SWEEP. Read extensive coverage of the 5th Annul NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting. Highlights from the...read more
The National Defense Transportation Association’s Board of Directors has chosen Vice Adm. Andy Brown as the association’s next president and CEO. “Andy is a respected and experienced logistician with a true appreciation for the association and the defense...read more
A conversation with Promontory’s Dr. Phyllis Schneck By James M. Marconi Director of Public Relations, NDTA Fast, secure, transparent. These qualities define the technologies that are transforming both personal and business transactions. One such technology,...read more