Two annual national events
- The NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting is the “must attend” meeting that connects government, military, and private sector stakeholders in the Joint Logistics Enterprise.
- GovTravels is our new symposium for all government travel and passenger services.
Regular drumbeat of government – industry engagement
- Annual CEO-level Transportation Advisory Board
- 6 working-level committees – 4 modal, passenger travel & cyber – regularly bring the government, military and private sector together to address current industry challenges
- Past accomplishments
- USTRANSCOM-hosted Executive Working Group meetings
NDTA Foundation & scholarships
The National Defense Transportation Association Foundation carries out the association’s charter to conduct and assist programs of transportation education, research and development.
The Foundation annually awards scholarship money to high school or college students pursuing an education in logistics, transportation, or passenger travel. Three scholarship programs are available to NDTA members and their financial dependents pursuing the study of logistics, transportation, supply chain, physical distribution, or passenger travel services.
- Charitable fundraisers and scholarship benefits
- Meetings for professional development and networking
DTJ Current Issue
MAKE AN IMPACT WITH NDTA
Join our global association of transportation, logistics and passenger travel professionals. Experience competitive benefits, rewarding professional development courses, exciting networking opportunities, and create a strong, efficient transportation system for the United States.
Get the facts and latest stories impacting our industry
When we have opportunities to have open and honest dialogue with our force, we’re able to accurately and plainly identify and address our challenges, now and in the future.read more
This is the largest container ship ever built in America and will soon be sailing on the Jones Act routes.read more
It was as if the logistics, employed to keep our temporary home afloat, were magic.read more