GovTravels Early Bird Prices End Next Week
Find out what you need to know to attend
NDTA and DTMO welcome you to learn, grow and network this February at our first Virtual GovTravels Symposium. Early Bird prices (does not apply to military/government) save you $50.00 and are only available until Jan. 21, so register now at: www.ndtahq.com/events/gov-travels/registration-2/
You may be asking yourself what you need to do to attend this virtual conference. Here are some of the basics you’ll need to know:
- The virtual platform utilizes Zoom for sessions, meetings, and webinars, and provides an opportunity for individuals to attend the live event and view all recorded sessions within 2 hours of completion of the live event, and for up to 90 days after the Symposium (May 28, 2021). We recommend prior to GovTravels that you download the latest version of Zoom. The platform has the best functionality when using the Google Chrome browser.
- In early February, a personalized access link will be sent to the email address on your registration, from email@example.com. It will include additional instructions for accessing GovTravels 2021. This is separate from the confirmation/receipt email you receive when you register.
Also in February, we will be offering orientation for attendees to learn how to maneuver through the site and learn all the features available to network with one another. Attendees will have access the first week of February in order to familiarize themselves with the site, upload a profile photo if desired, and build their personalized agendas.
- Some Best Practices for Attendees:
- Browser: We strongly recommend using Google Chrome browser
- Internet: Ensure you have a strong internet connection to avoid buffering or slow downs
- Clear Your Browser Cache
- Close Unused Browser Tabs or Windows
- Use headphones or a separate speaker for the best audio quality and experience
If you would like a glimpse of what the platform will look like and its functionality, please visit https://support.pathable.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052960994-The-Attendee-Experience-Overview. This provides a three-minute video demo of the platform.
We look forward to your participation in February 2021. To register, view the agenda, and see additional information, please visit our website at www.ndtahq.com/events/gov-travels/.