Important Information to Attend GovTravels
We are just a week away from the first-ever Virtual NDTA-DTMO GovTravels 2021 Symposium. We have an exciting agenda and are looking forward to a successful, productive event. With success on our mind, here are a few final thoughts to ensure you have a great experience:
- If you are a Speaker, Travel Academy instructor, or Exhibitor/Sponsor, you should have received your email invitation on the 2nd of February with instructions on logging into the virtual platform. Once you are logged in to the virtual platform we recommend you edit your personal profile and add a photo.
- If you are not in any of the categories above, you should have received an attendee invitation email on the 9th of February with a personalized link that provides you access to the virtual platform.
- The sender of the email notification was some form of “email@example.com”, and may end up in your junk/spam folder. Once you locate your invite, you will create your own account and be able to personalize/build your agenda.
- If you did not receive an email invitation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or for questions regarding our event: email@example.com.
- Previously conducted Speaker & Exhibitor/Sponsor Training sessions are available by video (See the Virtual Agenda) or you can join the remaining live training sessions by going to the agenda tab, selecting the date of the session, and selecting the meeting to enter the room.
Attendee Orientation: 2 Sessions
17 FEB, 11 am-12 pm & 3-4 pm EST
Office Hours for Training (open to all for general support)
18 FEB, 3-4 pm EST
If you have not yet registered, it is not too late. Please go to www.ndtahq.com/events/gov-travels/registration-2/ to register today. While you wait for your personalized email invitation email, you can view the agenda and Travel Academy sessions on our GovTravels website at www.ndtahq.com/events/gov-travels/.
Please let us know if we can help and we look forward to seeing you next week at GovTravels 2021!