Improving Inventory Availability in a Volatile Supply Chain
In this webinar on ‘Improving inventory availability in a volatile supply chain’ hosted by MIT University and delivered by Dr. Erez Agmoni, Head of Supply Chain Warehousing and Distribution, North America at Maersk, on 7 April 2020, we discussed how Maersk and its customers can ensure their supply chains are kept moving and improving even during volatile times.
- Reasons for supply chain volatility
- How to prepare for supply chain disruptions
- Innovational approaches to improve End-to-End supply chain
- How to reduce safety stock cost
- The role of supply chain professionals now and in the future
- Future-oriented practices companies can adopt during the period of recovery
- What we at Maersk are doing to support our customers during supply chain disruptions.
- Q&A session
About Erez: Dr. Erez Agmoni is the Head of Supply Chain Warehousing and Distribution for Maersk America and after many years in Asia and Latin America he is now based in New Jersey, USA. Erez has broad industry experience of more than 25 years in supply chain, freight forwarding, logistics, engineering, and digital innovation which he utilized to develop complex solutions that improve end-to-end supply chains. Erez holds a computer engineering bachelor’s degree, telecommunication science master’s degree, and a Ph.D. in organization development.