Mark Your Calendar – the Fall Meeting is Happening October 17-20, 2022
The 10th annual NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting is scheduled for October 17-20, 2022 at the Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO. Learn and share your knowledge with industry, government, and military partners for a deep dive into this year’s theme of “Defense Transportation & Logistics… Evolving the Strategic Advantage.”
Visit NDTA’s website today for an evolving agenda, speaker, and Transportation Academy details. Registration, sponsorship, and booth sales will open in early July. We’ll keep you posted with regular reminders and updates on the program and registration details.
NDTA and USTRANSCOM will include relevant general sessions and keynote speakers including General Jacqueline D.Van Ovost, USAF, Commander U.S. Transportation Command.
Fall Meeting discussions will focus on:
- Global mobility operations
- Efforts to strengthen the national supply chain
- Defense Industrial Base (DIB) logistics
- Global integrated command and control picture (government & industry)
- Innovation, readiness & logistics
- China as a pacing challenge
- Evolving infrastructure & energy needs – bulk fuel management and delivery
- Topics in space system logistics
- Industry’s role in supporting the defense of our democracy
- Known logistics gaps and innovations in logistics and transportation
Enjoy professional education and networking among the finest Defense Transportation & Logistics professionals in heart of St. Louis at the Union Station Hotel. You can’t beat a spot like this for Transportation and Logistics experts!
NDTA and USTRANSCOM are excited to see you in St. Louis October 17-20, 2022.