NDTA Announces GovTravels Lite Virtual Event Series
Due to the recent cancelation of the 2022 GovTravels Symposium, the National Defense Transportation Association, together with the Defense Travel Management Office and the General Services Administration is pleased to present GovTravels Lite, a series of virtual events between February 28-March 3, 2022 at NO COST to participants. GovTravels Lite will continue to foster travel industry and government engagement.
GovTravels Lite will include virtual events open to all participants and meetings that are by invitation only. Virtual event links for open sessions will be posted on NDTA’s GovTravels by Thursday, February 11th. Event links for invitation-only meetings will be provided via individual email. A list of featured sessions is below.
Monday, February 28
- DTMO & GSA Meeting with Travel Management Companies (By invitation)
- DoD and GSA Meet with Bus Industry (By invitation)
11:00 am-1:00 pm
- DTMO MyTravel Demonstration (Open to all)
Tuesday, March 1
- Passenger Travel Hot Topics Panel with Tony D’Astolfo, Senior VP North America, Serko, Ltd. (Open to all)
- Government Passenger Travel Advisory Council Meeting (By invitation)
Wednesday, March 2
- Travel Academy Sessions:
Ethics Training for Industry and Government (Open to all)
11:00 am-12:00 pm
- City Pairs Program: Travel Policies & Procedures with GS (Open to all)
Thursday, March 3
- DoD Connect: State of the Defense Travel Enterprise (by Invitation)
Please check NDTA’s GovTravels website for the full agenda. Appropriate virtual event links will be added to the site next week. Block your calendars now and don’t miss this interactive virtual event experience to exchange ideas and come up to speed on new and evolving solutions developed collaboratively by government and industry. We look forward to you joining these sessions!
Next week you will receive a similar email that will include more specific virtual event details including session links and detailed instructions on connecting to the virtual events.
Additional virtual events will be featured in late March, May, June, and August. Details for those events will be posted on NDTA’s GovTravels website, and we will continue to do reach out with promotional email reminders.
If you have any questions, please contact NDTA at 703-751-5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org