NDTA-DTMO GovTravels February 27-March 1, 2023 — Register Now
The National Defense Transportation Association (NDTA) and the Defense Travel Management Office (DTMO) in association with the General Services Administration (GSA) are excited to host the 2023 GovTravels Symposium, February 27-March 1, 2023, at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center in Alexandria, VA. This event is an important opportunity to restore and refresh government and industry relationships and focus on improving the government traveler experience. The 2023 theme is “On the Road Again – Industry & Government Travel Rebounds”, and we welcome your input and exchange of ideas on improving the government’s travel readiness.
GovTravels is the key event where decision-makers from government and industry gather to meet, learn and collaborate on common travel issues. If you work in passenger travel and related services for the federal government, a state government, or the private sector, the 2023 GovTravels Symposium is a “must-attend” event.
Learn as much as you can about the program now by visiting the NDTA GovTravels webpage and be sure to…
- Keep an eye on our evolving agenda and featured keynote speaker and panel discussions
- Return soon for updated Travel Academy course details and topics led by both Industry and Government professionals
- Reserve your room today for reasonable rates and a comfortable stay at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
- Do you have a group and are not sure how to register? See details here, or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We want to make this as easy as possible for you.
- For the best networking opportunities, be sure to opt-in to share your name and contact details when you register for the event. Soon you will be able to see who’s attending.
- Sign up to receive Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits for attending the Travel Academy – Contact Pam Lindsey with questions at PLindsey@ndtahq.com
- NDTA is also hosting a full-scale exposition, where organizations can highlight their travel solutions and offerings, and attendees can benefit from the sharing of information. For more information, please visit our GovTravels expo page.
We look forward to your participation in February 2023. To register and view the agenda and additional information, please visit our website.