NDTA Transitions to New Association Management System
NDTA is transitioning your information to a new Association Management System.
If you are an existing member or nonmember who has attended NDTA events previously, here’s what we request you do:
- Please click https://members.ndtahq.com to arrive at the NDTA Account Login screen.
- For your first time logging in, navigate to “Forgot Your Password“, select “Click here to reset your password” and then enter your email address.
- A link will be sent to your email address to log into your account.
- The system will prompt you to change your password as part of security measures.
Once inside your profile select:
- The Account tab and review your Personal and Contact info.
- Go to the Organizations tab and review your organization info. If you would like to link to a different organization than is currently listed select Link me to an organization. If your organization name does not populate, you will be prompted to create your organization name, if you care to do so.
NDTA Membership is NOT required for NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting registration or participation. If you are not an NDTA member join today using the Membership link on the left side of your profile page. Membership will provide the best event registration rates for conference registration.
Register now for the NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting taking place October 17-20, 2022. The Events link is also on the left-hand side of your profile page. The Early Bird Registration fees are available until August 24, 2022.