SDDC gives an update on significant changes to its leadership and management of the DOD Personal Property Program (DP3). The Command also chronicles Operation LOMBARDI SWEEP.
Read extensive coverage of the 5th Annul NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting. Highlights from the meeting include:
- USTRANSCOM Commander Gen Darren W. McDew, USAF, challenged attendees to change their value programming and identified the biggest challenge facing the US.
- The Combatant Command J4s gave insights into their AORs.
- FedEx Chairman & CEO Frederick W. Smith covered hot topics in transportation including open skies, cyber attacks and robots.
- NDTA’s new Chairman John Dietrich described emerging challenges and touted the importance of the government-military-industry partnership in facing those challenges.
- Case studies in cyber security gave attendees new perspectives on the subject.
- Check out photos from NDTA’s Expo.
- Finally, here what attendees of Transportation Academy had to say about their experience.
And, don’t forget to take a look at the very first column from NDTA’s new President & CEO VADM William A. Brown, USN (Ret.)
Check out all this and more in the latest edition of the DTJ—out now!